40,00 € + ALV 24%
- To whom is the course interesting, and why?
For people who are leading remote teams or working in remote team.
- When:18th of August, 2020 , 14:00 – 15:40 Helsinki time.
- No risk of missing the opportunity: Participants will get access to a video recording for a week.
- Content of the course
- Introduction: What is remote leadership? Possibilities and challenges.
- Cornerstones of remote leadership: Trust, appreciation and openness.
- How to create virtual community: Ways to create community in remote teams.
- How to lead remote team: Goals and follow-up. Communication with team. Team rules.
Trainer: Sanna-Riikka Valtonen develops people and businesses. Sanna-Riikka has over 10 years of
experience of remote leadership in retail industry and nowadays she works in internationally
remote team. Creating and implementing strategy to every day business is Sanna-Riikka´s
expertise as well as shift work leadership.
Sanna-Riikka is working as coach for Timanttia Consulting. In her trainings Sanna-Riikka raises up examples from her own work life as well as other people’s experiences. She challenges participants to find their own solutions to their challenges.